Up to £40,000 PA (depending upon experience), company car, bonus structure, and excellent benefits!
The Regional Sales Manager will be the driving force behind the Southern region’s short, medium, and long-term development. The key objective will be to achieve or exceed the region’s sales plan.
The successful candidate will have the ability to motivate and engage with their team of independent sales agents and ensure that they are committed to achieving the annual business plan.
Main duties: -
- Ensure the overall sales plan for the region.
- Management of Sales Agents.
- Prepare annual sales plans.
- Become proficient with the company CRM system and ensure this is kept up to date.
- Attend relevant trade shows.
- Attend farmer meetings.
- Daily reporting.
- At least 3 years sales management experience.
- Understanding and passion for the agricultural industry is essential.
- Good understanding of concept selling.
- Natural rapport builder at all levels.
- Ability to lead a team effectively.
Agri-Lloyd has been at the forefront of ruminant nutrition for over thirty years and is recognised as one of the few real specialists in this field. Acquired in 1998 by Tangerine Holdings Ltd, Agri-Lloyd is now the cornerstone of a group of companies supplying unique and innovative nutritionally inspired products to the professional livestock farmer.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button