Team Manager - Sales and Technical, South West England
Leading a team of great people requires a great leader. I need to find someone who knows how to get the best from people and enjoy it too. This could be your chance to make the most of your people skills, agriculture knowledge and sales ability to become the Regional Sales Team Manager of one of the country's best known and most successful agricultural businesses.
You will be leading and working with Ruminant Nutritionists and Technical, Sales Specialists across the whole of South West England, delivering animal feed solution products and services. Reporting directly to a Head of Agri Sales, you will use your performance management skills, enjoyment of success in others, target determination and flair for sales to deliver the results you and your team deserve.
You will be in charge of:
- Managing the sales team, ensuring a focused delivery of sales objectives
- Support each salesperson to help them optimise opportunity from customer needs
- Carry out support & performance reviews, 121's, inductions, recruitment, and development ensuring people are delivering at their best
- Ensure your team members are technically competent by undertaking regular CPD reviews as appropriate
- Hold regional meetings, farm visits and coaching sessions to ensure your people are both supported and stretched
- Developing business plans & financial budgets each year with the Head of Agri Sales South, Agri Operations Manager & Agri Finance Manager
- Ensure price lists, Technical Information, Marketing Information and Sales literature are kept up to date
- You will also work closely with other teams in the business, including a forage team Veterinary Resource team as well as farm groups and milk & meat processors
You will be and have:
- Experience in leading sales teams in the Agricultural sector. For example, from Agri Tech, Ruminant Nutritionist, Pharmaceutical Dairy hygiene
- Competent leader. Leading in an inclusive and diverse way that get the best out of all individuals
- Ability to performance manage, drive sales, and achieve results through others
- Good understanding of Agri Nutrition
- Experience of business planning, setting, and managing budgets, setting and reviewing KPIs, reporting and analysing
Salary and Package:
Good competitive salary, company benefits and the advantages of working for a people focused large and successful business.
Want to know more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.