You have started your career in agriculture and have a passion for land diversification and now you are ready to take it to the next level. You are driven, forward thinking and a team player. If this sounds like you, this role may be the next opportunity that you're looking for!
This business is financially secure, always growing and really looks after their employees. Our client is a specialist provider of professional advice to a wide range of clients. The company are fast paced, proactive and innovative and offer a friendly and modern working environment. They are looking for individuals who can help drive the company forward and offer excellent career opportunities for ambitious and results driven individuals.
Your New Role: The successful applicant will be in daily contact with landowners, farmers and occupiers to secure agreements to enable works to be engineered through several counties in the UK. Assisting Rural Surveyors on a wide range of agricultural projects and land related activities, the candidate will quickly be given responsibility for their own projects and assignments. Applicants need to be confident, have good communication skills, attention to detail and good agricultural knowledge. The candidate must have their own car as the role involves a lot of time out on site visiting clients, land owners and farmers, whilst maintaining a flexible base from the regional offices; a willingness to travel is essential. This role is well suited to Graduates with a degree in Land Based subjects or those with more experience in Wayleave documents.
Your Working week will include:
- Involvement in the day-to-day running of utility and telecoms projects as instructed by clients with the purpose of agreeing access onto public/private land.
- Site visits to reference different utility schemes (including renewables, water, gas, electricity & telecoms) and subsequent preparation of Schedules of Interest.
- Correspondence with land agents, property owners, solicitors, local authorities etc.
- The preparation of Notices and other formalities for entry on to private land.
- Comprehensive research into land sales to assist with both land & property valuations.
- Meetings on site prior to works commencing in order to agree access for works to be undertaken.
- Negotiation of compensation claims including site visits.
- Assisting in providing regular client update reports and attending scheme progress meetings as required.
- Working with AutoCad mapping systems, including the preparation of Notice plans, access plans and Schedules of Works.
- Candidates with previous experience in the farming industry, telecoms, or utilities are encouraged to apply, however these are not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and credibility with farmers and landowners.
- Up to date IT skills.
- Organised and able to manage a busy work load.
- Able to manage projects.
- Team player.
- Willingness to undertake training and take on new tasks as required.
- Problem solver.
- Personable and professional.
Competitive salary package with attractive lifestyle benefits and opportunities for on-going career development.
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485 525 or email: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.