Are you looking for a diverse and unique role at the heart of beef production? West Midlands
I am looking for a Beef Breeding Specialist on behalf of an exciting, innovative company based in the West Midlands. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a new and expanding company already making waves within the industry.
You will be a part of the future development of this company as they continue their growth journey, this is a diverse role where you will be hands on in the breeding side of the company. This could be the ideal opportunity for an experienced AI technician with a passion for genetics or well suited to a veterinarian with a strong cattle breeding background.
Our client is looking for an innovative thinker who is truly passionate about the industry- If you want a role where you can not only be involved in the day to day farming business but also be at the forefront of this exciting developing company this could be the role for you.
About the role:
- Full responsibility for the herd health of the breeding and recipient stock.
- Management of the reproductive programme to include herd records, AI, PD's, flushing programs and ensuring targets are met.
- This role will initially involve coordinating and liaising with the Vet regarding the embryo transfer program. Future plans include training the successful candidate in embryo transfer & flushing to develop a strong in house team. Candidates with existing experience would be of particular interest to our client.
- This is a fast moving, innovative company who have ensured their site is up to an excellent standard with the best equipment.
- A progressive and enthusiastic person is essential, this is a friendly team who are all passionate about their roles and the company.
Remuneration: Our client can provide and excellent salary package and the opportunity to join an exciting company.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation