The position requires a pro-active, trustworthy, approachable person to work on our busy recycling site, for a six-month contract period.
The job requires you to do the following daily responsibilities:
- Working and coordination with other members of staff
- Auditing vehicles entering site depositing waste
- Reconciling weighbridge transactions
- Co-ordination of traffic around the site
- Dealing with customers
- Handling payments
- Supervising H&S on site with customers and visitors
- Ensuring compliance with Duty of Care – Waste Transfer Notes, for all deliveries to site
- Confirming authorised contract vehicles entering site
- Dealing with rejected loads and its administration requirements
- Completing dispatch details for outgoing product
- Temperature and moisture testing PAS100 compost batches
- Preparing product for dispatch
- Some aspects of product marketing
- Some machinery driving (certificates an advantage)
- Site entrance housekeeping
Hours will be Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm, (1hr unpaid break) 40 hours per week
Bank holiday working is optional.
Training will be provided, relevant to the job description. All PPE will be provided.
Please visit our website and social media sites to learn more about what we do. www.jcr-recycling.co.uk