Monogastric Nutritionist - Yorkshire -
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- A very competitive salary, dependant on the level
- Job Sector
- Animal Nutrition, Pig and Poultry
- Contract Type
Do you know your monogastric nutrition? Perhaps you've been working in this field and have an established understanding of this niche sector or maybe you've just graduated from uni and are just starting out or you're somewhere in between? For this role, if you have passion, knowledge and have the motivation to work in the monogastric nutrition sector - I would like to speak with you!
My client is searching for a commercial monogastric nutritionist - pig or poultry or both! You will be working with customers - listening and understanding their needs and you will devise effective nutritional programmes to best improve their business. Working with various teams within this well established and highly respected business, you will be familiar with nutritional software and work closely with your colleagues to maintain and grow sales. Full training will be provided for graduates.
- A good solid understanding and interest in monogastric nutrition.
- A working knowledge of nutrition software.
- Commercial understanding.
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and customers.
- Full, Clean, UK Driving Licence.
Why work for this business?
- Financially secure.
- Well established business accredited with UFAS.
- Good customer loyalty.
- Excellent employee benefits including: Free onsite parking, Employee discount, Cycle to work scheme, Company sick pay, Company pension, Company events, Performance related annual bonus.
Your Offer: A very competitive salary, dependant on the level of the successful candidate will be offered.
Your Next Step:
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485 525 or email: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.