Loss Adjusters - Agriculture
Charles Taylor is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. We are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry as a top tier provider of professional services, employing some of the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts. Our delivery of high quality, individually tailored services to our clients is backed by our core values of excellence, partnership, quality and support, and we look for employees to join us who exemplify these values and our ethos.
Charles Taylor Adjusting is one of the leading international loss adjusting businesses. We focus on commercial losses and claims in the aviation, energy, marine, property, casualty and special risks markets, many of which are large and complex in nature.
We are excited to be building our capabilities within the specialism of Agricultural loss adjusting. As a result, we are recruiting all levels of Loss Adjusters with experience in agricultural losses to join our team. We have recently appointed a well-known senior figure in the market to lead this specialist practice.
Your role will involve responding to claims in the UK and internationally when required. You will also be responsible for building and developing client relationships, through client relationship management and marketing CTA’s ability to respond to assignments in the UK and internationally.
For both new claims and those already being handled, this will involve:
- Preparing case management plans, visiting Insureds and other stakeholders in the UK and internationally.
- Leading the adjustment of assignments and bringing in additional specialist internal expertise as required for the handling of the assignment.
- Preparing full form loss adjuster reports and presentations detailing all aspects of the claim/assignment.
- Instructing and controlling surveyors, lawyers, forensic scientists, forensic accountants, and other external experts as necessary.
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties on all aspects of the assignment.
- Calculating and recommending settlement of claims and preparing final reports.
- To assist with and develop the effective marketing of the CTA Agriculture practice including:
- Business development with Insurers and brokers
- Responding to SLA requests and tender opportunities
- Accepting and managing new qassignments,
- Attending and participating in relevant Agriculture market events, seminars, and conferences
- Providing seminars and training (internal and external)
Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering High quality Work, promoting Group-wide Entrepreneurship, and having an Appetite for Change.
- A proven track-record in Agriculture insurance claims
- Detailed knowledge of the Agriculture insurance market and key players (insurers, brokers, agents, insureds)
- Must be prepared to travel either UK wide or internationally
Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Charles Taylor we are proud to be an Inclusive Employer. We provide an environment of mutual respect with zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital/ family status, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Our external partnerships and the dedicated work we do in promoting a transparent and fair recruitment and selection process all contribute to the successful, inclusive and diverse culture and environment which we are proud to be a part of at Charles Taylor.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button