Are you Enthusiastic about Agriculture and wanting to Learn more? Homebased
If you are looking to build on your knowledge in livestock or interested in the sector, then working in this fast paced and exciting environment may be the ideal opportunity for you, as an Account Manager. Placed within the core of the feed industry, you will be vital to important customer relationships, maintaining and growing existing accounts as well as learning along the way.
You will be part of a team awarded on many occasions for being a great place to work. You will have to flexibility to work from home or the head office and plenty of opportunities for progression.
Your typical day:
- Effectively manage feed contracts whilst ensuring excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure contracts are up to date and logged on the CRM system.
- Work closely with the field-based representatives to manage and develop accounts via telephone.
- Prospecting new and lapsed clients.
- Take part in product marketing campaigns.
- You will be a task orientated self-starter who is keen to learn.
- You will be highly organised with superb attention to detail.
- Practical commercial experience with good telephone sales and negotiation.
- You will be comfortable and experience in working towards targets.
- Knowledge in ruminant nutrition or an agricultural background is preferred.
A competitive package is available.
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation