We are looking for an individual who can support the current herd manager on our clients 270 cow unit in Cheshire. Not only will you be working on a modern unit in a superb location, you will have a brand new 3 contemporary house to live in, overlooking a fishing lake (see the pictures). The farm consists of 270 Pedigree cows plus followers which are milked through a 20:40 GEA parlour. High yielders are cubicle housed 365 whilst lows go out and munch some grass during the summer months. The girls are fed a TMR and also topped up with cake in parlour and achieve towards 10,000 litres.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for cows and can step seamlessly into the role. We are open to candidates of lesser experience, with offsite and onsite training to help develop your career being available. Here are some further facts and how to apply!
• Close to M6. Manchester 30 mins, Stoke-on-Trent 30 mins, Manchester Airport 30 min.
• Holmes Chapel 2 miles which is a lovely Market town with all essential shops and a range of schools.
• Amazing 3-bedroom contemporary house with superb views.
• Training and development programme.
• Salary £25,000- 28,000. Accommodation free from rent, council tax and water.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button