Are you a professional HGV Driver holding a category ‘C’ licence?
Do you have a passion for agriculture? If so, we want to hear from you!
For over 30 years, Bridgmans have stood as one of the leading agricultural merchants based in Devon and Cornwall, providing a high-quality service and wide range of products to farming communities.
We are looking for a HGV Driver to join our team, this position will be based at our site in Evercreech. As HGV Driver you will driving a rigid lorry delivering retail products across the south west, these products could range from construction supplies through to livestock essentials goods.
This is a permanent full-time role, where you will be contracted to 44.5 hours per week, working 7.30am until 5.00pm with a 1-hour break Monday to Friday and 8.30am until 12.30pm every other Saturday.
What it takes to be an HGV Driver for D & I Bridgman & Son Ltd:
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Operate to Health & Safety best practice
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Delivering and collecting goods and products on to farm
- Good communicator
Skills and qualifications essentially required:
- C or C E license
- Driver CPC
- Digital Tachograph card
Skills and qualifications that are desirable:
- ADR qualified in classes 3, 5 and 8
- Experience with lorry mounted crane and/or lorry mounted forklift
- Experience with Counterbalanced forklift
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button