This is a rare opportunity to join a global market leader at a senior management level. This is a brilliant opportunity to take your sales management experience to the next level. This role will involve developing and generating sales plans, improving business initiatives, and driving the business development strategy.
You could be based anywhere in the UK, you will be homebased with extensive travel as required throughout the country.
I am looking for people who have feed sales backgrounds and an understanding of the game sector whether this be through career or personal involvement. You could be someone in a similar role, looking for an exciting new role within a global company or alternatively a successful sales manager who is ready to take that next career step.
What you would be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering sales plans.
- Liaising with both the quality and technical teams regularly.
- Working on areas of improvement plans, to include forecasting, KPIs, pricing and health and safety for field representatives.
- Team management of the game team.
- Business development at a senior management level.
What I am looking for in a person:
- Ability to lead and motivate a sales team
- Experience of working to and achieving budgets and KPIs.
- Excellent Knowledge transfer and communication skills
- A passion for the UK agriculture and a keen interest in the current market.
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills, able to easily work across teams and departments to achieve the best results.
Remuneration: This company can offer a generous benefits packages for the right person.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this opportunity:
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation