Senior Key Account Manager- Poultry- Homebased
You will be reporting directly into the commercial director, managing a small team of specific account managers in the UK. This is a role for an influential person, looking to take on management of a high value contract, you will be homebased travelling throughout the UK.
This is a diverse opportunity where you will be working on the management of the account, forging business relationships and driving improved results as well as liaising with teams across the business to ensure technical excellence for your team.
You may be working in a similar role already or perhaps someone with extensive experience in poultry sales, looking for that next step in your career. You will need to have a strong technical understanding of poultry feed as well as extensive contacts in the industry.
What would this role involve?
- Industry networking- building new relationships across the industry.
- Account management.
- Identifying new opportunities, liaising with the product development teams.
- Maximising profitability within your team and this account.
- Proven experience of account management.
- Excellent agricultural understanding, particularly the poultry industry.
- Understanding of issues and current trends in the poultry sector.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding commercial awareness and business development skills.
- Practical poultry management experience would be advantageous.
- Good technical understanding of poultry feed,
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
Generous salary and benefits package.
How do I apply? Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation