I am looking for someone to work closely with the Farm Manager to ensure that suitable crops and targets are provided to the field trials team. You will be joining a leading global company who can provide excellent training and career progression for the right person.
This is a diverse role where you will be responsible for a range of arable operations to include:
- Crop preparation and management using the company's modern, high standard farm machinery and equipment.
- Irrigation Management.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Assisting the Farm Manager with training and the biodiversity projects on farm.
- You will need a strong practical arable background.
- A B&E license and Rough terrain telehandler would be advantageous but is not essential.
- NPTC PA1, PA2 and PA6 desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- A passion for the arable sector and ideally experience with a wide range of crops.
Why should I move to this company?
Not only can this company provide a generous remuneration package, you will be joining a renowned company with an extensive global reach.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this opportunity:
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.