*** Applicants from outside the North West area will be considered for a home-based role. ***
The Marketing Executive is part of the Events and Commercial Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Manager. Focusing on the event brands, the role will focus on B2C marketing to ensure registration and attendance targets are achieved.
This role will encompass brand and category marketing primarily to B2B audiences with some marketing to B2B to support the wider business with strategic market and revenue growth. Ensuring integrated, cross-channel marketing techniques are used to deliver demonstrable, effective results. Taking personal responsibility for time-sensitive delivery of marketing plans, campaigns and activity
Do you enjoy variation in your work?
Can you adapt your marketing skills to different audiences and objectives?
Does delivering results give you job satisfaction?
Do you enjoy delivering events and creating bespoke marketing campaigns to achieve objectives?
Can your marketing skills grow a brand and revenue?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be:
- Brand Champion for the Events and Commercial Marketing Team – covering LAMMA Show, The CropTec Show, British Farming Awards, Farmers Guardian, Arable Farmer and Insightful Communications
- Category Marketing – covering arable, machinery and our in-house agency
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in the Commercial and Events marketing team
- Taking personal ownership for the delivery of the Events/Brand Marketing plans and campaigns
- Taking responsibility for polished production, delivery and review of marketing tasks within deadlines
- Ensuring registration and attendance targets are achieved across all brands
- Working closely with the commercial events team to provide support throughout the whole sales journey including pitch, delivery and review
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with support departments to produce clear briefs and reviews
- Effective stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Working alongside the rest of the Events and Commercial marketing team to develop and populate content within the weekly company newsletter
- Using project management systems to log, track and deliver all elements of time-sensitive projects
- Your involvement in this work may include event marketing, brand and category development, sales support, brand marketing, content marketing, client projects, podcasts, virtual events, client projects and internal campaigns.
- Working with the content team to create content to drive registrations and engagement with the event
- Delivery may include using the full digital mix of social media, email marketing, paid advertising and developing on site propositions to primarily B2C audiences
- Continual refinement of your marketing activity through monitoring achievement of KPI’s
- Reviewing event, campaign, brand and category progress to targets and using findings to make robust, evidence-based recommendations
- Complete month end financial reporting process
- Ensuring attention to detail so all reports are correct and up to date
- You will take personal ownership and pride in this work which will enable you to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Managing and reviewing audiences to ensure that audiences aren’t being over-marketed to and becoming disengaged
- Representing the team by attending respective category meetings to provide the business with a concise marketing update, disseminate findings and results, and work with other stakeholders to ensure a smart, aligned approach to achieve the business roadmap
- You may represent your brands, category and the business at events as and when required
- Understanding and adhering to brand guidelines
- Other duties as per the request of the business
- Providing cover for absences within the team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a marketing-related role, event experience is preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of delivering success in digital marketing
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of running/marketing events
- An ability to use analytical insight to make creative yet factual marketing recommendations
- Confident to take personal responsibility for delivery of quality marketing support
- Familiarity and ability to engage and communicate to all business functions verbally, written and virtually
- You will have experience of balancing the needs and demands of internal and external stakeholders
- You will be experienced in ensuring all deadlines and objectives are achieved
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver internal and external objectives for team KPI achievement
- You’ll be self-motivated and enjoy keeping up the date with the latest news, trends and marketing
- A drive to learn about the agricultural sectors you’ll be working on, in particular arable and machinery sectors
- Agricultural knowledge/experience would be desirable but not essential
AgriBriefing believes that creating a culture of diversity will help to maximise everybody’s potential and achieve superior business results. People are different from one another in many ways – in age, gender, race, culture, religion, religious belief, sexual orientation, education, values, physical ability, mental capacity, personality, experiences and the way each approaches work. AgriBriefing aims to harness these differences to create a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are being fully utilised and in which organisational goals are met.