Ruminant Technical Manager - Homebased UK and Ireland
If you have a good understanding of ruminant nutrition and are looking for a homebased sales role with an outstanding global business, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As the technical sales manager you will consult and support distributors supplying the dairy industry as well as other ruminant species with our client's well respected, nutritional product line. You will have excellent knowledge in ruminant nutrition specialising in dairy cows and have proven previous success in this environment.
Working with this long-established business, you will have excellent opportunities for growth or expansion into other sectors in the future. You will be working with an innovative, forward thinking team where you will support each other and work to the values of this family owned business. This client is renowned for their team ethos and are committed to developing the interests of their employees and offer additional opportunities for travel in Europe or globally if this is of interest.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop long standing relationships with distributors, merchants, and ruminant nutritionists.
- Sell the company's products while identifying any other business opportunities to increase sales.
- Liaise with team members and attend company meetings when required.
- Learn and continually develop product knowledge.
- Occasionally attend shows and conferences.
- You will be degree level educated with an emphasis in nutrition eg. DipRN.
- Your experience in the Dairy sector and your feeding knowledge are essential.
- You will have previous sales experience within the agricultural industry.
- You will be a confident networker and negotiator.
- You'll have excellent organisational skills are required.
- A full UK driving licence.
The Offer: A competitive package is available for the right candidate with career progression opportunities.
Call Jadine Huxtable: 01885 485525 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word please) to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation