Sales Support Manager - East Midlands- WFH options - JH197
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Derbyshire - home WFH available
- Competitive salary
- Job Sector
- Sales & Marketing, Animal Nutrition
- Contract Type
Do you have B2B Account Management experience and are looking to travel less? This industry giant is looking for an experienced B2B salesperson with excellent ruminant nutrition knowledge to join their team in their head office.
With your ruminant nutrition and account management skills you will be supporting a defined ledger of customers across Great Britain. Within this role you will work on your own customer base as well as work with the wider account management team in supporting the commercial activities of the business. Throughout your work you will be building strong client relationships and identifying customer requirements and commercial opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Establish and maintain account relationships achieving personal sales targets.
- Identify the needs and requirements of the customer and linking this to solutions and products to sell.
- Identify commercial opportunities across your customer base.
- Work with other key account managers and sales management to develop sales strategies.
- Be knowledgeable about pricing and communicate effectively both internally and externally to ensure that our client remains competitive.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will have:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- B2B sales experience - essential.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- A proven track record of achievement in sales.
- A good knowledge of the Animal Nutrition/Animal health Industry.
- Be educated to Bachelor or Master's degree in Agriculture (Animal Nutrition an advantage).
- A good level of Ruminant Nutrition Knowledge.
- Well-developed computer skills.
Rewards: A competitive basic plus bonus will be on offer to the successful candidate. The opportunity to discuss flexible WFH options will be offered.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.