Sales Support Manager
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB , is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
Sales Support Manager – Office Based
We are looking to recruit a Sales Support Manager to pro-actively identify opportunities to sell and promote Trouw Nutrition products and services. Based from the office, you will be responsible for supporting customers via telephone and working closely with the Account Managers, with the aim of growing market share. You will also be the point of contact for Nutriopt (mobile raw material analysis solution) service queries from customers.
- Establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets across the full line of products and services for allocated customers.
- Monitor Customer sales, to ensure budget volumes and margins are realised.
- Develop an understanding of the needs and requirements of the customer and link this to relevant Trouw Nutrition solutions and products.
- Use market knowledge to ensure TNGB remains competitive and identify further commercial opportunities reinforced by sales support and delivery programs.
- Participate with other key account managers and sales management to develop sales strategies.
- Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Support customers with queries, utilising functional experts as required.
- Maintenance and ongoing utilisation of customer activity into CRM.
To apply you should be able to demonstrate relevant business to business sales experience, together with strong communication and negotiation skills. You will have a proven track record of achievement in sales. Ideally you will have good knowledge of the Animal Nutrition Industry and a good understanding of Ruminant Nutrition. A relevant qualification in Animal Science/Agriculture would be an advantage but is not essential.
You will be a highly motivated team player, who is able to build and maintain effective relationships. You will be able to demonstrate excellent telephone skills, together with well-developed IT skills, providing support to customers regarding TNGB specific software as appropriate.
Applicants with the experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a curriculum vitae.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button