How good are you at getting your message across? Remember, It's not always what you say it the way that you say it.
If you are an engineer of all forms and layers of communication and want to be part of the freshest, brightest, forward thinking communication businesses in the Agriculture sector, then this should be your next career step. This company works with many of the largest and best known brands in UK and Global agriculture.
I want to hear from you if you have boundless communication skills, you can think creatively, as well as plan and manage delivery to an excellent standard.
This go-ahead business that has bases in Oxford and Madrid, wants to attract the best people and so is happy to be flexible about office, hybrid or home working - all with a great salary too.
- Manage key clients
- Plan and manage delivery of services to an excellent standard.
- Key account management
- Content & PR strategy creation
- Content creation across multiple formats
- Manage press briefings and media relations.
- Create campaign strategy
You and your requirements;
- A passion for content and an understanding of how it can be optimised across channels is essential, as well as a sound grasp of managing effective transcreation.
- A good understanding of social media is a must.
- Have experience in the PR, Content and writing field
- Current account management skills or ready to move up to account management
- Adaptable, experienced communicator from a PR & Content background
- Great communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Uk agriculture sector
Good competitive salary, company benefits and the advantages of working for a people focused large and successful business
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.