Arable Inputs Technical Manager (Cotswolds/Home Counties)
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire
- Competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Crop science, Technical, Software and Precision Technology
- Contract Type
Are you an ambitious agronomist adept at decision-making in the unpredictable environment of UK crop production? If you’re seeking to ignite your career and lead a team in supporting growers to realise their potential, this role will be of interest.
A driven agronomist, ideally with experience of team management, is required to lead delivery of a well-known and highly reputable company’s technical advisory service. You will utilise market leading, bespoke software to provide precise recommendations for customers. You will be flexible, strategically minded and have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. Being FACTS qualified will be an advantage.
Day to day
- Provide precise fertiliser recommendations using in-house, industry leading software
- Lead and motivate a team of agronomists
- Manage team workload and schedules
- Apply sound decision-making to formulate plans to improve performance
- Deliver regular reports and statistics at all levels
- Liaise with senior management, customers, area managers and third parties
- Collaborate with stakeholders as required
- Provide telephone support during busy periods outside of office hours
Salary and package
- Competitive salary reflecting the skills and experience of the individual
- Opportunities to be supported in attaining AMTRA, BASIS and/or FACTS qualifications
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: 01885 485522, or e-mail your CV and covering
letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will
upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.