Exclusive Beef Manager Opportunity - South East
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South East.
- Highly attractive salary.
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Farm Work, Livestock, Management, Beef
- Contract Type
The production of beef in the UK is ready to be taken to the next level; and you can be part of it.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to manage a 2000 head intensive beef finishing operation. You will require a strong understanding of beef production, with proven experience of producing high quality results. This unique opening is the opportunity for you to become a part of the expansion of a highly successful beef production business with operations in the UK and Australia.
You will require:
- Excellent practical knowledge; both of livestock and machinery.
- The ability to effectively manage staff members.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent animal husbandry skills.
- A willingness to complete formal written reports to the board.
Motivation is key, from managing staff, to ensuring animal welfare is at its optimum. You will have full access to a support network including nutritionists, vets and consultants.
In return, you will be provided with:
- A highly attractive salary and bonus structure.
- Accommodation on site.
- The opportunity for international secondments.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.