Agricultural Parts Salesperson - Worcs/Glos/Warks
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire
- Competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing, Management, Technical
- Contract Type
If you're an experienced agricultural machinery professional looking to ignite your career, this role will be of interest. Our client is a well-established and progressive agricultural machinery manufacturer and dealer, with over 35 years' industry experience. Due to continued growth and development, an Agricultural Parts Salesperson is sought after to join their team.
This role offers on-the-job training and good prospects for career progression.
What your 'day-to-day' will look like:
- Oversee the day-to-day activities within the Parts Department
- Liaise with the warehouse team on stock control, picking and dispatching
- Optimise use of the company's software to improve stock control and traceability
- Process orders both directly from customers or service technicians
- Manage stock levels through coordination with suppliers and purchasing teams (both domestic and international)
- Strive for excellent customer service levels and satisfaction
- Drive standards of best practice around safety, organisation and cleanliness
- Report regularly to directors regarding performance
- Ensure all parts warranty claims and return claims are dealt with in a timely manner.
You will possess:
- Possess a good understanding of UK agriculture
- A sound knowledge of agricultural machinery is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Parts Control software, ideally IBCOS Gold.
- Customer focused, with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work extended hours (including Saturday mornings) in peak season
- Forklift/telehandler license is desirable
A competitive salary is offered to match the skills and experience of the individual.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.