Agricultural Field Sales Professional – West Midlands/Cheshire
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Cheshire/West Midlands
- Competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Animal Nutrition
- Contract Type
Are you seeking to use your livestock and/or arable experience to build long-term relationships within the farming community and ignite your career? Are you looking to work for a family-run firm leading its’ market?
This position will place you at the heart of a well-known and growing UK company. You would have fantastic opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills across a varied product portfolio including animal feed, fertilizer, animal health and dairy equipment. A salesperson is required to maintain and develop a strong existing sales ledger together with securing new accounts.
If you have a passion for forging strong commercial relationships with farmers and a desire to deliver a comprehensive service to customers, this opportunity will be of interest.
- Conduct visits on farms as well as being partially based at our client’s office
- Building professional relationships with farmers and other customers
- Responsible for sales of a range of agricultural products allowing you to cater to all of your client’s needs.
- Travel around the territory to be tailored around you within south Cheshire, north Wales, north Shropshire and Staffordshire
- Demonstrate a broad working knowledge of the agricultural sector
- Develop knowledge of the company’s product portfolio
Salary and package
- Competitive salary package reflecting the experience and skills of the individual
- Opportunities to be supported in attaining AMTRA, BASIS and/or FACTS qualifications
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.