Graduates (known as Trainees) are placed in four different secondments over two years in up to four different Member companies and this could be anywhere in the UK with the possibility of some overseas placements. Secondments are combined with formal off-the-job training, coaching and mentoring. The Trainees are employed by MDS at a salary of £22,000 in the first year rising to £23,000 in the second year.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Can demonstrate strong leadership potential.
- Can respect the views of others.
- Can set realistic and achievable goals, for themselves and others.
- Like to get results.
- Are able to identify and resolve problems.
- Can use their own ideas and value the ideas of others.
- Recognise the need for their own and others’ learning/development within a fast-moving industry
- Relocation allowance of £300 when you move accommodation due to being seconded
- Access to a £500 interest free loan should you need it
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button