Product Development Manager - Animal Health - East Midlands
The best product development managers have boundless foresight, vision and creativity. They know their market, their strengths and where the opportunities lie. Working with a small team with substantial experience in this field, you will be part of the lean management structure driving this business further into the lead within the Animal Health sector.
My client manufactures over 1000 products, stocks over 15,000 SKUs of leading Animal Health and Equine brands and supplies over 2000 retailers and growing. They also export to over 40 countries with both own brand and contact manufacture products in the animal health, husbandry and care industry.
Your Day to Day:
- Managing the technical aspects of existing and contract manufacturing product bases.
- Innovating new product lines internally and for customers.
- Overseeing the QA team associated with product development.
- Analysing package design and efficiencies.
- Ensuring compliance with all UK legislation.
- Degree educated in animal sciences or chemistry.
- Proven background in product development.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects.
- Work Independently as well as support team members.
- Working knowledge of UK Legislation such as NOPS etc would be advantageous.
To succeed in this business, you will have at least 2 years working in a similar environment, you'll need to be motivated, a team player and someone that thrives on pressure and has a positive upbeat attitude.
- Established, stable, financially secure business.
- Plenty of progression to be had.
- You will be listened to and have a free creative rein.
- You'll have support from colleagues and management for ideas and decisions.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Great company to have on your CV - a real eyebrow raiser.
This dynamic role comes with a competitive package that can be built around the correct candidate, there is substantial career progression to be had.
Need to know more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.