Pig Unit Manager - Scotland
If you have a passion for pigs and their welfare and have experience in outdoor pig production - this this role could be for you! This is an exciting opportunity working with one of the major players in the Pig industry whose pig environment and employee working conditions are some of the best in the UK.
Happy pigs produce the highest quality product and the only way to achieve this is to provide optimum welfare and husbandry practices - you will have already gained experience in outdoor rearing as well as have previously managed a unit team to hit KPI's without compromising on quality.
Our client is a well-known, well-established and financially secure business who are very proud of their standards and quality consumer product, having received many accolades and awards. You will be working alongside teams across multiple units and will be happy to travel through Scotland.
Your Day To Day:
- You will be working with the Area Manager on strategies to achieve the very highest Key Performance Indicators.
- You will demonstrate the ability and determination to consistently achieve top class results, with an open approach to new ideas and continual development of working practices.
- You will have effective communication with the team with the ability to think quickly and work under pressure.
- Experience in outdoor pig production.
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Exceptional levels of stock knowledge from breeding to finishing.
- Excellent organization skills
- A hands-on approach; mandatory to work alongside a skilled team.
- A full driving license is required for this role.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and the opportunity for career progression is on offer for the right individual.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.