Farm Mechanic - Livestock Equipment - West Midlands
Are you the 'go-to' person in your current role for mechanical advice? Do you know your farm machinery inside out? Are you looking for a step up into a more commercial position? If you answer 'yes' to any of these questions and are interested in the livestock equipment sectors, we need to talk!
Our client is a well-known, well established business with an excellent reputation. Their products are used globally and you've probably already seen them in action on farm! Due to expansion, they are looking for an individual to head up the support department of their product line.
The successful candidate will oversee the life cycle of the product range as well as co-ordinating product launches, technical training and educating the team, distributors, and customers. This is a very crucial role which links many departments together allowing for considerations of the market, it's requirements and opportunities to maximise knowledge of this range.
Your Day to Day:
- Coordinate Product Launches aligning Technical, Sales and Market Support Teams.
- Respond to Technical customer enquiries.
- Undertake research to validate new product development requirements.
- Head up the Technical Training Academy - identifying and delivering a syllabus of training content to internal and external audiences.
- Proactively seek market feedback on new products and existing product improvements through customer review meetings.
- Provide ad hoc support to Sales Teams with Technical sales quotations.
What you need:
- Good understanding of the livestock sector (e.g. agricultural degree or minimum of 3 years recent livestock experience)
- Technical or engineering experience (e.g. minimum 3 years recent experience in a Technical Product Sales/Training role)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team-focused: must be able to collaborate effectively with multiple colleagues
- Organised and able work on multiple projects.
Your Offer: Our client offers a competitive salary with great training opportunities
Want to know more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.