Role Title: Rural Business Consultant
Location: Kettering (NN15 7HR) or Towcester (NN12 6PG)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, to be worked flexibly Monday-Friday.
At Berrys, we do things a little differently to all the rest. With a team of forward-thinking chartered surveyors, town planners, architects and business consultants, we offer all your property-related services under one roof. By working together, we deliver results. Whether our clients are from the commercial, residential or rural sectors, drawing on experience across all areas allows us to see the full picture.
With a clear understanding of the challenges our clients face, and attention to detail that we apply to every aspect of a project, we can find solutions that maximise the potential of your land, property and business, from outset to completion. With five offices across the UK and a strong reputation both locally and regionally of providing high-quality professional advice, we are dedicated to helping our clients navigate the ever-changing landscape of property.
The Berrys Business team provides a contemporary advisory service dedicated to adding value to rural businesses by assisting stakeholders with focussed goals and strict financial governance.
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced, ambitious and progressive Business Consultant, focussing primarily on the Agricultural sector.
The role will involve providing technical, business and strategic consultancy advice, primarily to farming businesses, working closely with our existing team. Advice will include:
- Providing a wide range of management and strategic advice to a diverse farming client base
- Financial analysis and monitoring including preparation of profit and loss forecasts, budgets and cash flows
- Restructuring business finances and providing plans to support business recovery
- Identifying appropriate sources of finance for clients and making introductions to potential lenders
- Identifying and assisting clients with Rural Grant Funding
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in the agricultural sector
- Agricultural or Agri-Business/Farm Management degree or equivalent Financial qualification
- A pro-active, dynamic approach to business development and be ambitious and energetic
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A passion to deliver high quality service and solutions for clients
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team with a wealth of experience and offers excellent long term career prospects, continued training and support and a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We will offer an excellent salary for the right candidate reflective of your skills, qualifications and experience
- We operate a discretionary Bonus Scheme which all employees participate in
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme, including a health plan and annual flu jab vouchers
- There is also the option to join a Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis
- We provide an entitlement of 33 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays plus your Birthday off
- We also provide an additional day’s holiday for every 3 years of service and time off for approved training
- We provide a workplace pension scheme operated through The National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Eaton at Hannah.email@example.com