Passion for dairy farming? Interested in the future of farming? This could be the role for you.
This is your chance to be at the forefront of the future development and growth of a company, with ample career progression for yourself.
You will have the autonomy to make this role your own as a vital part of the future of this business, progressing through the company as well as receiving excellent training and a competitive salary.
This company provide innovative dairy solutions, their products are scientifically driven to provide the best, true results to farmers with the aim of improving their profitability.
What will I be doing in this role?
- You will grow and establish new business as well as maintaining current customer relationships.
- You will identify new areas for market growth within the UK.
- You will technically explain and advice on correct use and application of products.
- Communicating effectively, you will keep in contact with other team members where required.
- You will be an experienced account manager who will keep up to date and organised records of business activity.
- You will maintain current and relevant industry knowledge and be aware of changing trends and competition within the marketplace.
- Previous sales experience required.
- You will be determined motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- A BASIS is preferred but not essential.
- A strong dairy understanding/background.
- A broad understanding of UK arable farming.
- You must have an organised approach to account management.
- IT literate.
The Offer: A competitive salary with excellent career prospects and progressive training will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation