This is no ordinary sales position - Mid Wales/North Wales
Understanding what your customers need is at the forefront to your success. In this role, having hands on practical experience will support your recommendations when out on farm selling.
When you have been in their shoes yourself, you will fully appreciate the type of relationship and trust which must be created between farmer and salesman.
For this position:
- Enthusiasm is substitute for sales experience.
- From your own experience, you can understand what farmers need when advising on the extensive range of products.
- You will be passionate about the agricultural industry; particularly dairy.
- Recognise sales trends and act upon them.
- Have a full UK clean driving license.
- Be Welsh speaking is an advantage, but not essential.
Being part of this team will allow you to:
- Receive an attractive commission on top of your salary.
- Be provided with company vehicle.
- Progress within the company; you will be highly regarded, and your ideas will be valued.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.