Content Solutions Executive
InsightFul is an integrated, in-house content marketing agency. We are part of the Agriconnect family, which is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance and equipment. Ultimately, we help farmers run their farms more efficiently and make better purchasing decisions through our magazines, websites, webinars, podcasts, conferences, events, and marketplaces.
We are looking for a talented communications executive with a background in digital communications to help support the full range of our work. This is a fast-paced creative environment with lots of deadlines, so an ability to manage your own time and work under pressure is essential, as is a personable, friendly manner, confidence dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels over the telephone, in writing and face-to-face. An interest in farming and rural issues is desirable.
- Manage hub creation and day-to-day management of hubs, including uploading of all InsightFul content
- Lead on logistical delivery of all webinars and surveys
- Ensure project briefing and process docs are correctly completed and filed on time.
- Responsibility for scheduling of Insightful tasks on project management platform, monitor for completion and flag problems as necessary
- Deliver and monitor analytics and metrics to ensure projects are hitting targets
- Work with relevant internal teams to produce audit reports
- Schedule wash-up meetings and work with PMs and Head of Content to ensure learning is incorporated into future work processes
- Client liaison including travel to client meetings, events and content creation jobs as and when required
- Our commitment to you:
- We offer an excellent package including 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years, an extra day off on your birthday, free life assurance, free parking, staff discounts, flexible working, contributory pension scheme and a 35-hour working week.
We believe that creating a culture of diversity will help to maximise everybody’s potential and achieve superior business results. We aim to harness differences to create a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are being fully utilised and in which organisational goals are met.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button