Farm Vehicle Mechanic - Midlands
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Warks/Leics/West Mids/Staffs
- Competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Engineering & Mechanical, Machinery / Service / Technician, Technical
- Contract Type
Are you a mechanic who is passionate about agricultural machinery? Perhaps you're looking for that next step in your career to broaden your experience in a growing business?
Whether you're looking for your first role as a professional mechanic or seeking a new challenge in the sector, this role may be of interest.
As a Farm Vehicle Mechanic, you will work for a close-knit, family-run business to service and repair a specialist product range in order to meet increasing demand. Regardless of your mechanical background, you will demonstrate a genuine passion for agriculture and/or agricultural machinery.
With 80% of our client's customer base being agricultural, you will enjoy building positive relationships with farmers and deliver excellent customer service. You will ideally be based in the Warwickshire/Leicestershire/West Midlands/Staffordshire area.
What you will have:
- Ideally experience as a trained mechanic
- A proven passion for agriculture and/or agricultural machinery
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers
- A full, valid UK driving licence
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary package to match your skills and experience
- Full training and investment in your professional development
- Opportunities for overtime without obligation
- Company pension scheme
- Potential to earn yearly bonus
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.