As a Ruminant Specialist we thrive to understand the performance needs of animals whilst driving the success of the farm.
Our client is a leading, independent, forward thinking highly reputable feed business in the industry. They pride themselves on delivering excellent service, advice and results to every customer.
They have exciting opportunities in the North of England. If you are looking to develop your career in a business that supports personal development and rewards success, then I want to hear from you.
Day to day you will be:
- Developing new relationships and building on current relations with customers, following up all potential leads.
- Understanding animal needs and performance whilst advising on solutions to improve and maximise the success of the farm.
- Drive sales and growth to maximise the success of the business and the customer.
- Keep up to date with industry challenges, trends and changes.
- Manage a territory based on customer profile.
You will need to be:
- A self-motivated individual with a strong interest in agriculture.
- Possess strong organisation, communication and reliance skills.
- You will be an excellent negotiator and have the confidence to close a deal.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.