Producer Marketing Supervisor
Based at our Head Office in Bradford, the successful candidate will be working with and supporting the Head of Producer Marketing, you will be working on developing all areas of our producer (farmer) marketing strategy including all elements of the marketing mix. This is a challenging full time role (37 hours per week) and is a great opportunity for someone to make the position their own and develop within it.
Key Experience Required
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the farming sector, either through work or out of work, and will ideally have gained a qualification in one of the following areas to be considered for the role: Marketing, PR or Agricultural
- A strong communicator who can influence at all levels with at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- You will have a positive can do attitude and the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at any one time, therefore excellent organisations skills are required.
- Confident and pro-active outlook, able to act upon own initiative.
- Clean driving licence.
The successful candidate will be involved with daily liaison with the industry press - including the project management of regional advertising campaigns, and the creation of press releases. They will also be responsible for delivering, planning, and managing wool process tours (pre Covid - approx. 15 per year). Ensuring all messaging is consistent and on brand. A key part of the role will be attending certain agricultural shows which may involve weekend working. Additionally, the candidate will project manage all aspects of British Wool's attendance at agricultural shows.
- Salary available upon application.
- Contributory pension scheme is available to join.
- Holidays 22 days in the first year in addition to the 8 statutory holidays, after two years continuous service holiday entitlement will increase to 25 days per year.
- Flexible working options can be considered.
Highly accessible and easily commutable from areas including, Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield and Halifax.
Please send CV and covering letter via email to Sarahkershaw@britishwool.org.uk, closing date 17.12.2021.