Digital Project Associate - Homebased -
A vital position supporting the digital manager and working with your team members, working from home and with a great salary.
Our industry is transforming, and our farmers need to ensure that they are profitable and sustainable whilst addressing those environmental concerns that are forefront of public perception - this is where this industry body comes in. Our client is passionate about ensuring that our industry is heard, respected and supported, this new industry body needs a digital project associate who will work closely with the Digital Manager supporting the Online Service platform development from concept to delivery to enable this industry body's strategic vision using technology.
You will be responsible for coordinating work between internal team members, external partners, and end-users and will be a real team player. Your experience of working on agile digital projects and project management support will be the key advantages for this role.
Having experience in agriculture or horticulture or with a professional body will be an advantage.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting Stakeholder engagement.
- Providing Project management support.
- Encouraging Industry and team engagement.
What you'll need:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience of working in agile and waterfall project teams.
- Understanding of user experience research and phases of an agile project.
- Proven experience in a project management support role.
- Strong digital literacy and competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience and capability of using software as appropriate including tools such Monday.com
- Experience of working with external stakeholders and suppliers and an ability to build effective relationships.
Package: Excellent salary with immense employee benefits.
Need to know more?
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.