An important role supporting the operations manager carrying out tasks and functions related to project and business management, working from home and with a great salary.
Our industry is transforming, and our farmers need to ensure that they are profitable and sustainable whilst addressing those environmental concerns that are forefront of public perception - this is where this industry body comes in.
Our client is passionate about ensuring that our industry is heard, respected and supported, this new industry body needs a project associate who will work closely with the operations manager where you'll be assisting your team to make positive change and support Britain's farming business.
You'll have great experience in project assistance and will have a can do, flexible attitude - if this sounds like you, let's talk!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide project management support.
- Support management duties.
- Supporting Industry and team engagement.
What you'll need:
- Degree educated desirable or equivalent experience and training.
- Practical experience with recognised project management methodologies and tools- specifically Monday.com
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills to achieve agreed outcomes.
- High level of digital competence, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks while meeting deadlines within a virtual team environment.
- Ability to interact comfortably and professionally with multiple stakeholders, ranging from colleagues to trustees to members.
Package: Excellent salary with immense employee benefits.
Need to know more?
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com or call 01885 485525 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation