Kverneland Group is a leading provider of intelligent and efficient farming systems contributing to sustainable agriculture.
We have a full time opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as:
Demonstrator for West of England and Wales
- Possess a formal agricultural qualification and are computer literate.
- Have experience in the agricultural sector with modern agricultural machines
- Have a hands-on practical approach, with the ability to demonstrate our range of products and are able to handle ISOBUS & GPS technology
- Are self-motivated and are able to manage your time well
- Want to learn new skills and develop your product knowledge
- Present a professional image with good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further your career
The successful applicant will demonstrate our machinery in co-operation with our dealer network, direct to customers and at dealer events.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package including company vehicle, contributory pension scheme and private health care.
Reply in writing with a full CV to David Furber, sales manager by clicking the apply button now.
Closing date: 31st January 2022