Calling all Ruminant Nutritionists! - Ireland
If quality animal feed products are your priority, you could be the next ruminant nutritionist to implement your skills into this renowned business.
You will be actively carrying out research into active ingredients, formulations and delivery mechanisms whilst performing trials for new formulations. Your collaboration with external organisations will be welcomed and supported, as you drive to develop and trial new concepts and nutritional solutions.
This business contract manufacturers for world leading animal nutrition brands, whilst developing new products and services for both the Irish and International ruminant nutrition markets; could you be looking at your next career defining move?
- Formulate new trial products with the use of formulation software packages.
- Document research and development activity including report write ups.
- Disseminate R&D outcomes to internals and externals stakeholders.
- Be a true team player; providing technical support to department areas where necessary.
- Awareness of ruminant nutrition industry and trends is essential for the evolving business.
- Level 8 Science Degree as a minimum; preferably Nutrition or Agricultural Science.
- Previous experience in Agricultural nutrition or Agricultural industries are highly preferable.
- Formulation experience; particularly in software packages.
- IT Literate.
- Be located in or able to relocate to Cork, South-West Ireland.
A competitive salary will be provided with this position dependant on experience.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.