Poultry Liaison Manager - Homebased Midlands/Wales -
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate, career focused businessperson who is looking to further their career and really make waves in the poultry industry.
By liaising with hatcheries and customers on a regular basis, you will be managing several accounts across the country and ensuring that they are receiving support as required from our client - as well as gaining new business using your contacts and industry knowledge.This is a role where you will make a name for yourself and further promote your career within this competitive industry, going on to then further your career within this influential business if desired.
To be successful within the application process you will have had previous experience of this sort of role and/or sales experience within the poultry industry. You will be home based in the Midlands or Welsh Borders.
The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with all existing and potential customers - to ensure support is provided where necessary.
- Meeting with all customers on a regular basis.
- Liaising with various internal teams and management as required.
- Developing relationships to bring in new business.
- Attending and networking at poultry industry meetings and conferences, representing the business.
To be considered for this career defining role you will have:
- Previous sales experience within the poultry industry.
- The ability to confidently network with other professionals in the industry.
- A willingness to travel nationwide.
- Have a high level of interest and knowledge in poultry and the industry.
- You must have excellent communication and negotiation skills for this role.
- Be self-motivated, organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Basic IT skills.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with company car.
The Next Step.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 485525 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.