You will be leading from the front, an enthusiastic, commercially minded manager looking to combine their beef knowledge with business skillset at the forefront of a leading society established half a century ago.
This is a crucial time for the British agricultural industry with significant changes being seen across the beef supply chain, impacting how groups and societies need to move forwards. For the right person, there is the opportunity to not only further your career as an influential person in the industry but also to be integral in the future of the society, adapting and moulding the role to your skills and experience.
What will the successful person need?
- High attention to detail, meticulous organisational skills.
- Wide experience in a senior management role, commercial and financially astute- you will be making key decisions on the business.
- Someone with experience working closely with a board would be of particular interest.
- This role is truly unique to a society, you will need to be resilient and able to thrive under pressure when juggling a number of tasks at a time.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the UK livestock sector, particularly beef.
- Be flexible and adaptable- due to the nature of the business you will need to adopt a flexible attitude to travel and attending shows etc.
- Understanding of UK animal welfare and other legislative requirements for the Beef and livestock sector.
- Good knowledge and understanding of marketing techniques.
- Personable, excellent relationship builder: able to communicate well with a wide range of people in the industry as this is a member focused role, customer service is integral.
- Influencer and negotiator- you are at the forefront of driving the future of the society.
- Full, clean and valid UK driving license.
This role is instrumental in the future of the society, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package.
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation