Agricultural Machinery - Area Sales Manager (South/South East/Home Counties)
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South/South East/Home Counties
- Competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing, Technical
- Contract Type
Are you passionate about agricultural machinery? Perhaps you're looking to lead on optimising a sales territory and get a foot in the door of an expanding ag machinery business. If any of this rings true, I'd like to hear from you.
As Area Sales Manager, you will drive the growth of new and existing business across a territory within southern England, with a robust commission structure to match. Your passion for agricultural machinery might come from a parts sales or whole goods background, from tractors through to cultivators or anything in between. You will be part of one of the UK's fastest growing agricultural parts companies and benefit from plenty of scope for securing new business and client relationships.
An understanding of the spare parts market is desirable but is not essential, above all you will have the ability to sell and develop business partnerships with agricultural dealerships at all levels.
Your skills and experience:
- Proven agricultural field sales experience
- A technical understanding of farm machinery is desirable
- Professional and organised approach
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Driven and ambitious
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Computer literate
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and willingness to travel and stay away as required
What you can expect:
- Competitive remuneration package and commission scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pension
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.