Area Sales Manager - Agricultural Products (Shropshire/Cheshire/NE Wales/Staffordshire)
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Shropshire, Cheshire, Staffordshire, North Wales
- Competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Arable & Agronomy, Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Animal Nutrition
- Contract Type
Are you a livestock or arable sales professional looking for scope to broaden your experience and challenge yourself further? Does your passion lie in working for a company at the forefront of its market yet maintaining that family-run atmosphere? Are you able to build long-term relationships within the farming community?
Our client is seeking an experienced agricultural sales professional to deliver a wide product portfolio including feed, fertiliser, seed, animal health and dairy equipment. Whether you're from a livestock or arable background, this position will place you at the heart of a well-known and growing UK company. You will maintain and develop a strong existing sales ledger together with securing new accounts.
If you have a passion for forging strong commercial relationships with farmers and a desire to deliver a comprehensive service to customers, this opportunity will be of interest.
- Conduct visits on farms as well as being partially based at our client's office
- Building professional relationships with farmers and other customers
- Responsible for sales of a range of agricultural products allowing you to cater to all of your client's needs.
- Travel around the territory to be tailored around you within south Cheshire, north Wales, north Shropshire and Staffordshire
- Demonstrate a broad working knowledge of the agricultural sector
- Develop knowledge of the company's product portfolio
Salary and package:
- Competitive salary package reflecting the experience and skills of the individual
- Opportunities to be supported in attaining AMTRA, BASIS and/or FACTS qualifications
- Company vehicle
- Pension scheme
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.