Copy of Premium Equestrian Brand Manager - East Mids
This is a rare opportunity to work with a new premium equestrian brand with a supportive business, located in the East Midlands.
This is a line with huge potential which is already having great success and requires an experienced brand manager who will have full marketing and sales responsibility to continue to drive it become a household name.
You'll have equestrian experience and understand what interests the target market. Alongside visiting customers directly, you'll also be responsible for web sales, B2B contact and attendance at shows whilst overseeing the brand as whole and reaching the forecast growth targets.
If you have at least 2 years of marketing and social media management experience and have an active interest in equestrianism, then I would like to talk to you!
Your Day To Day includes but is not limited to:
- Preparation and implementation of an annual marketing strategy, with the inclusion of budget management, both online and offline for B2B and B2C.
- Social Media management (content planning and creation, posting/scheduling, responding to messages/comments where applicable).
- Writing and circulating press releases around new product launches, sponsorship etc. in relation to the Brand.
- New product design and development.
- Trade stand/sponsorship management to include staffing and full logistics.
- Working on trade stands will be required (to include some weekends).
What you'll need to be considered:
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Be able to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills.
- Sound equestrian knowledge.
- Established, stable, financially secure business.
- Plenty of progression to be had.
- You will be listened to and have a free creative rein.
- You'll have support from colleagues and management for ideas and decisions.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Great company to have on your CV - a real eyebrow raiser.
The Offer: A competitive salary depending on experience is on offer for the right candidate plus incredible career development opportunities and flexible working options.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.