Machinery Parts Technician - Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire
Are you knowledgeable about agricultural machinery and seeking to broaden your experience of leading manufacturers? If you have a firm grasp on the farming machinery parts market and are technically minded, this role may be of interest.
Working within a small team for our client, a well established and respected agricultural business with a wide cross-section of franchises, you will provide a technical parts service to customers. You will use the company's software to complete stock control, picking and dispatching of orders in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.
What your 'day-to-day' will look like:
- Liaise with parts team colleagues on stock control, picking and dispatching
- Process orders both directly from customers or service technicians/engineers
- Strive for excellent customer service levels and satisfaction
- Understand and meet customer's technical needs
- Manage and replenish stock levels through coordination with suppliers
- Maintain standards and optimise stock control practices
What you will possess:
- Good understanding of UK agriculture
- A sound knowledge of agricultural machinery is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of parts control
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary and package
- Commitment to your long-term professional development
- Exposure to a broad spectrum of agricultural machinery manufacturers
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.