Could this be your dream Layer's Manager role? - Scottish Highlands
A long term, well rewarded, 'lifestyle' position for a 32,000 bird Manager of a Free Range Layer Farm in The Scottish Highlands.
This successful family run business is looking for someone with prior experience with free range layers, to run this farm as their own and keep it performing in the top league tables. Located in The Scottish Highlands with 4 bedroom accommodation set within an acre of land, overlooking the coast, this is truly a unique opportunity for a Layer Manager looking for their own farm to run with autonomy. There is the opportunity if required for a second role if a couple were looking for a position together.
With welfare and performance at the top of your priority list, you will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to be self-sufficient in the technical maintenance of machinery and of the overall site, in return our client can provide excellent working conditions, flexibility and accommodation in a beautiful, scenic setting.
Your Day to Day will include but is not restricted to:
- Ensuring the welfare of the flock and all records are all up to date.
- You will be working with your team to ensure targets are met.
- Maintaining safe work practices of all employees and contractors on site.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the machinery and site is up kept.
You will have:
- Excellent welfare standards.
- Team management experience.
- Good level of experience in working with layers or other poultry industry experience.
- Commitment, be driven and hardworking.
- The ability to use farm equipment with confidence.
- Able to maintain the site effectively.
- Technical ability to maintain farm machinery.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration and accommodation package is on offer dependent on experience
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation