Diverse Arable Opportunity - East Midlands/East Anglia
Now is the time to join a well-established, family run agribusiness who specialise in grain storage.
This opportunity will require you to manage 100,000t capacity of storage incorporating both your practical and managerial capabilities. As part of this impressive set up, you will be based at the heart of the operation ensuring lorries are received and processed efficiently through the onsite facilities.
An opportunity of this calibre is the perfect opening for someone with grain storage experience to step up into an established, modern business in East Anglia.
- Previous experience in grain store management or related field.
- Staff management capabilities.
- Flexibility particularly during peak harvest periods.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be communicating with other team members along with being the 'go to person' for knowledge and advice.
- Ability to use and maintain the grain drying system and sorting machine.
- Operate relevant machinery such a loading shovels and elevators.
- Full UK driving license.
- A competitive salary is on offer.
- Accommodation is provided a short distance from site.
- Working in a modern, progressive business.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.