Striking Assistant Farm Manager Opportunity - Immediate Start
The production of beef in the UK is ready to be taken to the next level; and you can be part of it.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to assist in the management of an intensive beef finishing operation in the East of England. You will require a strong understanding of beef production, with proven experience of producing high quality results. This unique opening is the opportunity for you to become a part of the expansion of a highly successful beef production business with operations in the UK and Australia.
Why should you join this business?
- If you are looking for wider opportunities within your career, then look no further. With operations within both the UK and Australia, this position can take you wherever you wish it to.
- Impressive herd size.
- You will have full access to performance and nutritional data allowing you to make key decisions within the business.
- Accommodation and phone bill included within the package.
- Excellent basic salary.
- Supportive team structure.
You will require:
- Established practical knowledge; both of livestock and machinery.
- Plenty of drive and enthusiasm.
- Effective communication skills.
- High attention for animal welfare.
- Full UK Driving License
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.