Field Service Technician - Agricultural Machinery: Western Australia
Are you a qualified mechanical engineer with a passion for agricultural machinery? Do you seek to broaden your skills and experience across a wide range of premium machinery brands, all while embracing the classic 'Aussie' lifestyle? If so, we're keen to hear from you.
Our client, a reputable, family-run agricultural machinery dealership with three branches in Western Australia, is seeking service technicians from abroad to join their business. Offering opportunities for both graduate and more experienced individuals genuinely committed to trying something new overseas (either permanent or temporary), our client is fully prepared to support with relocation costs and visa applications where necessary.
You will service a range of premium brand machinery (including AGCO products among others) from tractors to sprayers, combines to drills and everything in between. The role would suit someone seeking variety in their work (approximately 70% of your time would be spent on the road, roughly 30% workshop based). You will possess strong, interpersonal skills and enjoy delivering excellent customer service.
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Mechanical servicing (technical and diagnostics) both in workshop and on site
- Covering a territory typically within 3 hours drive of your base depot
- Building relationships within team and with customer base
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Working under time pressure (e.g. especially during seasonal peaks such as seeding/harvest)
What you will possess:
- Mechanical Engineering degree (or equivalent from a related field)
- Practical knowledge and experience of modern, market-leading agricultural machinery (including diagnostics)
- A genuine commitment to living/working in Australia (either short/mid-term or permanently)
- Flexibility to work with seasonal variations
What you can expect:
- Highly competitive salary package (unrivalled in the UK for similar roles)
- Relocation/migration support (both financial and advisory)
- Company vehicle (fully equipped 4x4)
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development
- Broad overtime opportunities
- 4 weeks of annual leave + 10 days of public holidays
- Aspirational lifestyle
- Lower cost of living (compared with the UK)
- Working for a well-established, family-run business
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.