Dairy Project Co-ordinator
- Post Number: 202216
- Salary: £39,700 - £44,522
- Location: Flexible
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until 31 March 2023
- Work Pattern: 37 hours a week, flexible working available
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
Role Purpose: To manage the NRW Pan Wales Dairy Project to deliver the Project Programme in line with NRW's values and WG requirements. You will work with colleagues from other teams in NRW, officials from Welsh Government, sector representatives and partners. You will also act as the specialist, and lead, manage and deliver NRW policy, programmes, plans, strategies and guidance. This will translate Welsh and UK Government policy into practical approaches to the point of delivery.
- Substantial in-depth knowledge and experience of developing and managing complex projects or programmes.
- Extensive, broad knowledge of environmental issues and ability to commission, understand and translate advanced technical assessments into expert advice.
- Previous experience of environmental regulation.
- Ability to lead and deliver work through a network of teams and delivery partners outside of your direct control.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing at senior levels of organisations, including Governments, regulatory partners and major developers.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with a customer focus.
- Building effective working relationship with colleagues and partners.