Do you currently work with livestock and are looking for an Assistant Farm management training role?
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- East Midlands
- A competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Livestock, Management, Pig and Poultry
- Contract Type
You may come from a dairy, beef, pig, or poultry farming background- this does not matter to our client! You just need an eye for livestock, an excellent attitude and to take pride in your work.
This is not the usual poultry farm, a unique and established estate who are operating a cut above the rest; you would be working in an exceptionally well equipped and high standard modern poultry unit as an Assistant Broiler Farm Manager.
This role is all about the right person- you would be joining a diverse and innovative farming business who take true pride in their work, they keep exceptional standards and are proud to show their work to the public (they even have viewing galleries in the sheds!).
What do I need to be considered?
- Bring fresh ideas- you can make your mark and be part of the future- they want to hear your thoughts and ideas as they are always looking to drive the business future and keep their standards high.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about livestock.
- A basic poultry understanding is desirable as a minimum, livestock background is essential.
- Trustworthy, able to work autonomously and be reliable.
Why should I apply?
- An excellent training programme is available, you will be working closely with their highly experienced farm manager.
- You will be joining a business with a phenomenal, collaborative culture. The team are like one big family, and all take extreme pride in being a part of the estate.
- There is a robust remuneration package available to include a bonus structure, accommodation, and exceptional training.
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation