One-of-a-kind Business Development Manager - Homeworking
A fresh faced, livestock precision focused business is currently expanding in the UK. By joining the Trading Team, you will be promoting the services and opportunities this business has on offer to livestock farmers throughout the UK.
The key component to this business is the sales efficiency of livestock through the business platforms on offer. If you have extensive contacts predominantly within the beef industry, with the eagerness to connect farmers throughout the sector; this is a serious opportunity to consider.
An opportunity like this provides you with the ability to spread your wings and implement your own ideas in a new and highly successful Agricultural business. By managing your own diary, you have the ability to split working from home with being out on farm developing relationships with key customers and service users.
To be considered:
- Have an established background in livestock orientated sales whereby contacts can be utilised. For example; auctioneer, livestock procurement, feed sales.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Be comfortable with covering a given territory.
- Working away from home when required.
- Have excellent livestock knowledge, particularly beef.
- An added background in sheep would also be an advantage.
- Have a contact base which can be utilised predominantly in Yorkshire.
Why should you join this business?
- This business has demonstrated its evident success in its early development, this is only set to continue!
- Highly supportive team environment where ideas are welcomed freely.
- Work from home set up.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Attractive performance bonus.
- Company laptop, phone and additional resources provided.
- Competitive basic salary.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.